Cape Tribulation Tour
Uncle Brian’s is doing it again! This time we have decided to head north and go CAPE TRIBBBIN’. So grab your hat, sunnies and some swimming gear and let’s hit the road. We aim to give you the maximum time to enjoy beautiful Cape Tribulation. You’ll be visiting ancient rainforests, swimming in pristine creeks, lazing on tropical beaches and searching for saltwater crocodiles! Morning tea and lunch is included!
Uncle Brian’s has been sharing rainforest and waterfall experiences with amazing people for over two decades. The combination of music, food, fun and breathtaking natural history has made us who we are. Your driver is as excited to be on the tour as you will be and they do it because they love showing off their backyard.
- Port Douglas: First stop is Port Douglas… Here we’ll stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4 mile beach, enjoy some morning tea and get to know each other!
- Crocs!: On the way there or the way back (depending on the tides) we go looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles in the wild!
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry, then hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world!. No time to mess around….let’s try and find a cassowary (dinosaur bird….very rare but very possible).
- Lunch and Beach Time: Grab some food and head for the beach….free time is on the cards!
- Swimming: After lunch you will have the chance to enjoy a swim in freshwater tropical streams!!!
- Beautiful Lookouts: Time to head home via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilisation….
What To Bring
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear and towel
- Walking Shoes/sandals
- Change of clothes
- Smile and singing voice
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile tour
- Ferry ride
- Delicious lunch
- Stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing views
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes