Cape Tribulation 1 Day Tour
Cape Tribulation with Uncle Brian’s Tours! We have decided to head north and go to Cape Tribulation and so grab your hat, sunnies and some swimming gear and let’s hit the road. We aim to give you the maximum time to enjoy beautiful Cape Tribulation. Through out your journey with us you’ll be visiting ancient rainforests, swimming in pristine creeks, lazing on tropical beaches and searching for saltwater crocodiles! Morning tea and lunch is also included!
Because Uncle Brian’s Tours has been sharing rainforest and waterfall experiences with amazing people for over two decades. Over this time we have found that the combination of music, food, fun and breathtaking natural history has made us who we are today. You will find that your driver is as excited to be on the tour as you will be and that they do it because they love showing off their backyard.
- Port Douglas: Your first stop is in Port Douglas… Here you can go for a walk and swim at the famous 4 mile beach, enjoy some morning tea and get to know each other!
- Crocs!: On your tour you will go looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles in the wild! We time your cruise with the tides because this will give you the best chance to see a croc!
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry and then we really hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world!. There is no time to mess around….let’s try and find a cassowary! This is a very rare dinosaur looking bird.
- Lunch and Beach Time: Grab some food and head for the beach. as you now have some free time is on the cards!
- Swimming: After lunch you will have the chance to enjoy a swim in a beutiful freshwater tropical stream in the middle of the rainforest!!!
- Beautiful Lookouts: On your journey home we will take you via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilisation….
What To Bring
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear and towel
- Walking Shoes/sandals
- Change of clothes
- Smile and singing voice
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile tour
- Ferry ride
- Delicious lunch
- Stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing views
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes