Overnight Tours Cairns
Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic fun filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s Region.
You are invited to join “Gus the Wonder Bus” on a day’s journey through this spectacular area, swimming in pristine waterfalls and crater lakes. Then stay overnight in our cosy eco lodge and let the good times continue with Mountain Biking, more swimming, more fun and Wildlife Canoeing too!
- Babinda Boulders: Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water… AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls: Amazing three stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia!
- Tea House: I can’t tell you too much but, we take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed…!!
- Milla Milla Falls: Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall? If not let us help take you.
- Lake Eacham: Lake Eacham is a volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupted and left a large crater.
- Platypus: You get to say “Hello” to one of the worlds cutest creatures!
- Yungaburra: You get to stay and play another day! Overnight accommodation at our cosy eco lodge.. Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner and breakfast too!
- Mountain Biking: Let the adventures begin! Beginners to advanced welcome!
- Canoeing: How about a canoe trip to cool off!
What To Bring
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear
- Walking Shoes/Closed shoes for mountain biking
- Change of Warm Clothes
- Smile And Singing Voice
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Babinda Boulders
- Josephine Falls
- Milla Milla waterfall
- Lake Eacham
- Lots of swimming
- Platypus spotting
- Overnight lodge accommodation with BBQ dinner and breakfast
- Half day Mountain Biking
- Half day Canoeing
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun