Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic fun-filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s Region.
1 Day Cape Tribulation Tour
- 1 Day Tour
- Adult Age 15+
- Child Ages 5-14
- Family Deal 2 Adults + 2 Children (5 to 14 years)
Uncle Brian’s Cape Tribbbin’ day tour, we have decided to head north and go to Cape Tribulation where the oldest rainforest in the world meets the Great Barrier Reef.
Grab your hat, sunnies and some swimming gear and let’s hit the road.
When we say Cape Trib, we also say crocodile cruise…seeing these ancient creatures on the mighty Daintree river is incredible. As low tide gives us the best chance to spot crocs our day revolves around the tides. This means that on some days we stop in Port Douglas in the morning and others in the afternoon. Lots of breathtaking places to visit, we walk though boardwalks to explore the rainforest and take you to a secret (croc free) swimming hole in the middle of the rainforest where only we go to.
As this makes you hungry we make sure your needs are met and offer a great lunch in an even better location. Morning & afternoon tea with fresh fruit and snacks is also included.
Say no more…
We take our food very seriously and we will promise you will not go hungry..we take pride in offering a freshly prepared 2 course lunch, sitting down at a stunning location
Uncle Brian’s Tours has been sharing rainforest and waterfall experiences with amazing people for over two decades. Over this time we have found that the combination of music, food, fun and breathtaking natural history has made us who we are today. You will find that your driver is as excited to be on the tour as you will be and that they do it because they love showing off their backyard.
- Port Douglas: Your first stop is in Port Douglas. Here you can go for a walk and swim at the famous 4 Mile Beach, enjoy some morning tea and get to know each other!
- Crocs!: On your tour you will go looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles in the wild! We time your cruise with the tides because this will give you the best chance to see a croc!
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry and then we really hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world! There is no time to mess around…let’s try to find a cassowary! This is a very rare, dinosaur-like bird.
- Lunch and Beach Time: Grab some food and head for the beach. Some free time is in the cards!
- Swimming: After lunch you will have the chance to enjoy a swim in a beautiful freshwater tropical stream in the middle of the rainforest!
- Beautiful Lookouts: On your journey home we will take you via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilisation…
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile tour
- Ferry ride
- Delicious lunch
- Stunning beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing views
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes