Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic fun-filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s Region.
2 Day Cape Tribulation Tour
- 2 Day Tour
- Adult Age 15+
- Child Ages 5-14
Far North Queensland’s only tour where your guide stays with you overnight.
The rainforest in Cape Tribulation is already breathtaking during the day, imagine how it comes to life by night. Your guide takes you on a rainforest night walk but prior to this we take you feed the Rock Wallabies in Granite Gorge on the edge of the Outback..
We visit the famous 4 Mile Beach in Port Douglas and take you on the croc cruise, looking for ancient predators. We have sunset and sunrise on the beach and your accommodation is provided.
On day two, you will have some free time to do some of the great optional activities Cape Tribulation has to offer.
Like horse riding or snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef!
We take our food very seriously and we will promise you will not go hungry..we take pride in offering a freshly prepared 2 course lunch, sitting down at a stunning location
- Port Douglas: Here we’ll stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4 Mile Beach!
- Crocs!: We go on a boat cruise into the wild looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles! We plan our trip to get the lowest tide for the best possible chance to see them.
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry, then hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world! No time to mess around…let’s try to find a cassowary (dinosaur bird).
- Food: Morning tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast are all included (1 lunch own expense).
- Beach Time: You will have more time to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful beaches!
- Swimming: You will have the chance to swim in pristine rainforest creeks!
- Beautiful Lookouts: Time to head home via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilization…
- Overnight Accommodation: You’ll be staying in the middle of the rainforest in shared accommodation (upgrades available).
- Rainforest Night Walk: The rainforest teems with life at night. Your guide will take you on a journey to find what lies behind the darkness of these ancient forests.
- Free Time: This two-day trip gives you free time on day two to do optional activities like a reef trip, horse riding or zip line through the rainforest!
- Outback: You will travel through the edges of the outback, see huge termite mounds and hand-feed rock wallabies in the wild.
*Note: the order of activities may change as we work around the tides to give you a greater chance to see crocodiles.
*Room upgrades are available. Based on two people sharing the additional cost to upgrade is: Standard double $31/room, Ensuite Queen $64/room, Ensuite King $86/room. Please contact Pk’s Jungle Village directly to arrange your upgrade. Phone: 07 4098 0040.
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Meals – morning tea, lunch, dinner & breakfast (1 lunch own expense)
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile cruise
- Ferry ride
- Stunning beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing lookouts
- Rainforest night walk
- Overnight shared accommodation (upgrades available)
- Granite Gorge – rock wallabies
- Free time on your second day to relax or do optional tours
- Fun times, great music and top guides!
- All park fees