Enjoy a fantastic, guided one-day trip through North Queensland’s amazing Cape Tribulation! See crocodiles, tropical beaches, ancient rainforests, and more.
Cairns Waterfall & Rainforest Tour
- Adult Age 15+
- Child Ages 5-14
Atherton Tablelands Waterfall Tour
Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic, fun-filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s Region.
You are invited to join “Gus the Wonder Bus” on a day’s journey exploring waterfalls, rainforest and wildlife in this spectacular area. You will be swimming in pristine waterfalls like Josephine Falls, get your hair flock photo taken at Milla Milla Falls (So nice they named it twice) and swim in an ancient crater lake called Lake Eacham surrounded by lush rainforest.
Nothing makes you hungrier than being outside exploring and swimming, hence we will take you to a very special place for lunch. Where you will be offered a 2-course home-made, sit down lunch before we continue our journey.
Morning & afternoon tea/coffee with fresh fruit and some treats are included as well.
We look forward to having you join our family, driving on the bright side of the road!
- Babinda Boulders: Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water… AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls: Amazing three-stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia! Get ready for mother nature’s best rockslide.
- Tea House: We take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed! Fresh home-made, 2 course lunch.
- Milla Milla Falls: Are you ready to swim behind a 30-meter (100-foot) waterfall and do the famous hair flick? If not let us help take you.
- Lake Echam: Lake Eacham is a volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupted and left a large crater, the perfect place for a swim.
- Platypus: You get to say “hello” to one of the world’s cutest creature’s native to this area. (1 April-31 Oct)
We take our food very seriously and we will promise you will not go hungry..we take pride in offering a freshly prepared 2 course lunch, sitting down at a stunning location
- Sense of fun
- Swimming gear
- Walking shoes/sandals
- Change of warm clothes
- Smile and singing voice
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Babinda Boulders
- Josephine Falls
- Milla Milla Waterfall
- Lake Eacham
- Platypus spotting (Apr-Oct)
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun