Family tours from Cairns
While at the moment we are all exploring our own backyard in Australia,
we at Uncle Brian’s want to let you know why we think it’s better to jump on board Gus the bus versus jumping into your own little hire car.
Firstly, whilst exploring Far North Queensland there is so much to see..!
When you jump on Gus the wonder bus our guide will be driving & talking about the area, the trees, it’s wildlife and so on. More importantly our guide will look after you and will be the best babysitter for your kids.
Which means that YOU and YOUR family can RELAX – SIT BACK – ENJOY – THE JOURNEY.
How good does that sound?
- We pick and drop you off from your accommodation / Airbnb.
- Provide morning and afternoon tea & coffee
- Something sweet & something healthy for you and the kids.
- A delicious 2 course home made lunch at a beautiful setting, where the kids can play free and safely when you are enjoying a cold beverage before we continue our journey.
- Visiting and swimming in pristine (crater) lakes, the most breathtaking waterfalls and the oldest rainforest in the world!
- Last but not least the driving, all park fees and we will take you the the best places you often can’t even visit without a permit
- No hidden costs involved
At Uncle Brian’s we are all about making memories together. Young or old, little or big we want everyone to have a great time!
Need we say more?!
Let us take you and your family on tour and show you what we do best…To find out more details about both day tours please check the link below.