Waterfalls and Rainforest Tour Cairns – 1 day Fun, Falls, Forest
Uncle Brian’s Fun, Falls & Forest Tour is a fantastic fun filled journey through North Queensland’s spectacular Atherton Tableland’s Region.
You are invited to join “Gus the Wonder Bus” on a day’s journey exploring waterfalls and rainforest in this spectacular area. You will be swimming in pristine waterfalls and crater lakes like Josephine Falls, Milla Milla waterfall and Lake Eacham .
- Babinda Boulders: Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water… AMAZING!
- Josephine Falls: Amazing three stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia!
- Tea House: I can’t tell you too much but, we take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed…!!
- Milla Milla Falls: Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall and do the famous hair flick? If not let us help take you.
- Lake Eacham: Lake Eacham is a volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupted and left a large crater.
- Platypus: You get to say “Hello” to one of the world’s cutest creatures! (1 April- 31 Oct)
What To Bring
- Sense of fun
- Swimming Gear
- Walking Shoes/Sandals
- Change of Warm Clothes
- Smile And Singing Voice
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea & coffee
- Babinda Boulders
- Josephine Falls
- Milla Milla waterfall
- Lake Eacham
- Platypus Spotting (Apr-Oct)
- All park fees
- Heaps of fun